IC-SAT100/M users can immediately start talking to all the radios in the same talkgroup, with just a push of the transmit (PTT) button.
Total Global Coverage, Including the Poles
The Iridium® satellite network covers the entire globe, including both poles, and can provide global communications anywhere on the planet.
Using 66 Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Iridium® satellites, the IC-SAT100/M provides low-latency communication, and broader, more reliable network coverage, compared to Geosynchronous Equatorial Orbit (GEO) satellites.
Interoperability with Conventional Radios
With a VE-PG4 RoIP gateway, the IC-SAT100/M can interconnect with an IP phone, WLAN, LTE, IDAS digital, analog transceivers and other communication systems.
• Power supply capability over Ethernet from main unit to antenna (with RF unit)
• LAN cable (CAT5e) accepts up to 100 m cable connection (from main unit to antenna with RF unit) without any sensitivity loss and thin cable allows easy wiring work
• Supplied multi-functional speaker-microphone
• Power supply requirement: 13.2 V/26.4 V DC
• IP67 waterproofing and dust-tight protection