Brands with top performance
PepLink, Cradlepoint, Sierra and more. Let us walk you through the options and find the perfect match for your situation.
We are here to help you find your solution.
Peplink Max BR1 Mini HW3:
Durable. Unbeatable Price Performance. Engineered with the highest quality build in mind. Sleek outside, yet ruggedized inside, this device has been built to withstand whatever deployment scenario thrown at it.
- The Max BR1 Mini keeps your network running smoothly with fast-load times. It offers download speeds up to 300 Mbps*. Stream, video chat, browse, and continuously transmit data without delays.
- Designed to work where other routers can’t, the Max BR1 Mini is deployable anywhere. It’ll keep all devices connected even in harsh environments without affecting reliability. Compact chassis allows for easy installation.
- Dual-SIM, the Max BR1 Mini ensures continuous uptime for work and play. While at home or on the go, the router automatically connects to the strongest, most reliable network. Compatible with all U.S. carriers, spotty internet will be a thing of the past, significantly reducing downtime.
Keep an eye on connected 3rd party devices and eliminate the need for OOBM infrastructure with InTouch technology. Get even more control and customization options with PrimeCare*.
The Max BR1 Mini is extremely versatile and fits a wide range of applications.
- Peplink MAX BR1 Mini (HW3): LTE CAT 4 WiFi – AC Adapter & Antennas
- Peplink MAX BR1 Mini (HW3): LTE CAT 4 WiFi – DC Cable & Antennas
- Peplink MAX BR1 Mini (HW3): LTEA CAT 7 WiFi – DC Adapter & Antennas
- Peplink MAX BR1 Mini (HW3): LTEA CAT 7 WiFi – AC Adapter & Antennas
- Peplink MAX BR1 Core: CAT 4 Direct-Connect – AC Adapter
Compact, ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE router for advanced in-vehicle and IoT connectivity. The Cradlepoint IBR900 Series Router is a ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE networking platform that was designed for persistent connectivity across a wide range of in-vehicle and mobile applications as well as portable or fixed IoT installations. The IBR900 Series accommodates environmentally harsh environments while delivering reliability, scalability, comprehensive management, and security.
- The IBR900 Series with NetCloud IoT Solutions Package provides a compact ruggedized 4G LTE router solution for connecting and protecting IoT devices at scale. With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, it can
be confidently deployed in the field, in buildings, or in embedded systems to deliver complete visibility, security, and control of connected devices anywhere
- Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold with a subscription to NetCloud Service for Mobile or IoT which provides streamlined configuration and continuous cloud, modem, and router software feature enhancements.
- Cloud Service delivers what organizations need to orchestrate wireless in-vehicle and IoT solutions
- Robust, dependable Gigabit-Class LTE network platform for first responders and commercial fleets
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash, and humidity
- Mobile SD-WAN for optimized multi-link LTE connectivity
- GPS for AVL integration and location tracking to provide current and historic vehicle location
- Dual-modem capability with COR Extensibility Dock for multi-link dependability
- Heatmapping for an LTE signal strength map of all areas a fleet has driven
- WiFi-as-WAN for data-intensive tasks such as video offload